Life is Like a Party
The Castle Green is one of the most enchanting special event locations in Southern California. Built in 1898, with turn of the century glamour and charm, the Castle has a fabulous ground floor setting for your event; the Lobby with its crystal chandelier and grand staircase, our Salon and beautiful Moorish and Turkish rooms for your cocktail reception; the beautiful Ballroom for your dinner and dancing and also our veranda & lawns for leisure. The Castle Green dresses up for the holidays for the month of December, making it easy for the host to celebrate in style with minimal effort.
Perfect for all Occasions
The Castle has been the venue for many studio events, non-profits, galas, holiday parties and celebrations of life. We have amazing caterers and our staff is very flexible – allowing you to create the perfect event for all occasions.
Our rate is a flat fee for the venue, there are no additional taxes or surcharges. Kindly consult with our preferred caterers for full service food & beverage estimates (see below). There are no food and beverage minimums, no corkage fees and you CAN provide your own alcohol – giving you great control and flexibility with your budget,
One Event per Day
Prices below are for a ten (10) hour time period on the day of your event. You will have access to our entire ground floor, including the lawns and veranda for the entirety of your event. We only book one event per day, so the Castle is exclusively yours on your event day.
On your event day you will have:
- Three and a half (3½) hours for set-up
- Five and a half (5 ½) hours for your event
- One (1) hour for clean-up (done by your caterers & vendors)
|Friday||$6,500||5:00 PM – 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||$9,000||5:00 PM – 10:30 PM|
|Sunday||$6,500||4:30 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Weekdays||$4,500||4:30 PM – 10:00 PM|
|December Weekdays||$5,000||4:30 PM – 10:00 PM|
* Prices do not change if hosting a “reception only” or cocktail party.
Overtime is available as follows:
Friday and Saturday events can extend to 12:00 AM. Sunday through Thursday events can extend to 11:00 PM. Please contact the Events Office for pricing.
What we Provide
Besides providing a gorgeous venue, the Castle provides the following items for your event:
- An Event Supervisor
- 200 Gold Chiavari chairs with ivory cushions (for indoor use only)
- 20 – 60” inch round tables that seat up to 10 guests each (for indoor use only)
- A Grand Piano in our Salon
- 3 Bars – two indoor and one outdoor
- Fully furnished in vintage décor, Salon & smaller rooms
- 60” Flat Screen monitor on a cart
- The ballroom can accommodate up to 200 seated guests at round tables with a separate dancefloor; 300 guests standing or 300 theatre-style seating.
- The outside garden area can hold up to 500 + guests * Certain restrictions apply.
Our Preferred Caterers
The Castle Green is a Venue only and works exclusively with several preferred, full service catering companies who are all outstanding! These caterers will work with you to create a menu that is perfect for your event! In addition to their exquisite cuisine, they also provide an excellent service staff as well as the bartenders. These caterers will create your floor plan and execute the set-up. They will also provide their own cooking equipment, as well as all your table top rentals – the glassware, flatware, chinaware, linens etc. Their services may also include additional rental items, and other décor elements. Your caterer will also perform the break-down after the event and do all post-event clean-up for you.
The Castle Green affords our client’s more control, options and flexibility over their budgets by offering you the following benefits:
- NO food and beverage minimum
- NO cake cutting fees
- NO corkage fees
- YES! You can provide your own alcohol
Castle Green allows you to bring in all your own alcohol, which is not only a huge savings, but allows you to have the freedom to select your favorites! We also work with wonderful beverage providers who can provide all or part of your alcohol at very reasonable pricing.